Monday, June 6, 2011

Would this Lexus car radio work with subs?

I have just graduated and my parents got me a 2004 Lexus RX330. I am getting subwoofers for it but my dad doesn't want me to change the radio because it has ';Mark Levinson'; sound system in it which is the factory upgrade model. Will subwoofers still work? Or how about if they have a remote to them?Would this Lexus car radio work with subs?
yes its actually pretty easy go to and sudioshop and tell them what your trying to do and they should sell you an line output converter that takes the signal from a stock rear speaker and and outputs to rca jacks that intern get hooked up the the aftermarket amp that will be running your subs something like this will work.



http://www.electronixwarehouse.com/car/s

No comments:

Post a Comment