Monday, June 6, 2011

Should I dump my conceited friend?

My bf called me an attention starved dramaqueen...

and it hit me. I became that way because of who I hangout with lol. Its true because ever since i began hanging out with her, i became HER. And my boyfriend noticed this from the beginning.

she's a lovely girl.. but i noticed every time i am with her, or hanging out she's being really bitchy, and conniving towards others. I don't say anything because im a little afraid she'll get mad at me and think I am boring . She always goes on how people are jealous of her and stuff and shes kind of conceited. actually she's extremely conceited. Whenever i try to talk to her about my problems she says ';oh'; or ';Aww.'; and somehow relates it back to herself or talks about her life..

She even talks down to my boyfriend, and it's so rude. I have no idea what to say. Whenever i go to her advice, she always tells me to break up with him, and what a loser he is. I know people make mistakes, but that is down right evil. She even once was good enough to convince me to dump him. She's just so conceited.. I once talked to her about it, and it didn't go so well. She didn't say much and she kind of denied it and said she'd talk more about me. This hasn't changed.



Idk what to do.Should I dump my conceited friend?
I think you should confront her about her concietedness and if she doesn't do anything to change it THEN dump her!sometimes people don't know they're doing something like being concieted so you should talk to her about it cuz she might not be doing it on purpose but if she is the kick her *** to the curb!



can you please answer my question?



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;

No comments:

Post a Comment