Monday, June 6, 2011

How can i change my IP address to show that i live in the US?

i dont only want website to see i am from the US i also want ingame like in world craft if a GM sees my IP i want him to see if in the US I hope u get wat i want plz help me !!How can i change my IP address to show that i live in the US?
you cant pick your IP address. you could try using a proxy but that might slow ur connection down and ruin gameplay.How can i change my IP address to show that i live in the US?
you would need a proxy or a VPN tunnel, both of which require you to have access to a server in the US if you want it to appear you are from the US. I've seen a lot of people talking on yahoo answers about proxies so there are probably some free services out there but I have not attempted to use them, so you may want to ask a question about proxies as a follow-up to this one.



Edit: as was mentioned, these both hinder connection speeds quite a bit, likely making gaming undesirable.
  • primer for combination skin
  • blocked myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment