Monday, June 6, 2011

Facebook - when i ';like'; people's status, etc., it doesn't show up on my profile?!?

I might of accidently changes some settings or something, but how do i get it to show up on my profile when i like someone's status again? If i post something on someone's wall it still shows up, just not the ';like'; thing. Can someone tell me how to fix this?! Thanks so much!!!Facebook - when i ';like'; people's status, etc., it doesn't show up on my profile?!?
This seems to be a recent feature to Facebook, perhaps released with their new Privacy Settings. I don't like it either.Facebook - when i ';like'; people's status, etc., it doesn't show up on my profile?!?
Its the new privacy feature I um sort of like it helps weed out creepers and lurkers ahahaha plus if i liked 5 of my friends status it would block up my profile and was really monotonous Alex likes ____status* 5



Probably some people dont feel same way but ya its not coming back because there keeping these new privacy features :)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment